- The Kossmann Online Shop, can be visited www.en.kossmann.com.pl/shop The Kossmann Online Shop is managed by:
ul. Przy Parku 12 / 02-384 Warsaw,
tel: 22 370 27 89,
NIP (tax identification number): 5213642707
REGON (National Business Registry Number): 146497697
KRS number (National Court Register: 0000449422)
BANK ACCOUNT: 63 1020 1169 0000 8102 0195 0732 BANK: PKO Bank Polski S. A. Contract of Purchase between Kossmann Fashion, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller” and the Purchaser.
- The purchaser can be an adult natural person, a legal person or a business unit without legal personality, hereinafter referred to as the “Customer”.
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, unless closed for maintenance and repair.
- A contract comes into being as soon as a customer places an order. The Processing of orders to be paid on delivery occurs immediately; the processing of orders to be paid by money transfer occurs after the Customer’s payment has been credited to the Seller’s account.
- The purchased goods together with the sales document (invoice/receipt) are sent by UPS courier to the address provided by the Customer in the order form.
- The Seller bears responsibility if the goods do not conform to the description in the contract in accordance with Art. 10 of the Act on Specific Terms and Conditions of Consumer Sale dated 27th July 2002 and other applicable legal provisions.
- In the case of nonconformity of goods with the contract, the goods in question should be sent, at the Seller’s expense, to the following address: Kossmann Fashion
ul. Przy Parku 12 / 02-384 Warsaw accompanied by proof of purchase (invoice or receipt) and by a written document specifying the nonconformity as well as the expectations of the buyer as to how the Shop should fulfil its obligations.
- The nonconformity of the goods should be reported within ten days from the date of purchase. The Costumer then has the right to exchange the product for a new one.
- Right of withdrawal from the contract:
- The internet Customer who concluded a contract can withdraw from the contract, without stating any reasons, by submitting an appropriate written declaration within a period of ten days from the date of purchase.
- In the case of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered non-existent and the Customer is free of any obligations. Whatever the parties have furnished must be returned unchanged. The refund will be made without delay, not later than 5 days from the date of the Customer’s withdrawal from the contract. The Seller will make the refund to the account specified by the customer or as otherwise specified by the customer.
- The ten-days period, within which the consumer may withdraw from the contract, will be counted from the date of shipment.
- The right to withdraw from a contract that was commenced from a distance does not apply in the following cases: services started with the consent of the Customer.
- All prices provided by the Seller are in Polish currency and are gross prices (they include VAT). The prices of the products do not include shipping charges, which are stated in the shipping price list(http://en.kossmann.com.pl/payment-and-delivery/).
- The offer presented by the Seller does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code; it is an unsolicited offer in accordance with Article 71 of the Civil Code.
- The Seller is committed to protect the personal information provided by the customer in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29th August 1997 (Dz. U. Nr 133, poz. ??Position?883/ Journal of Laws No 133, position 883) and the Act on Rendering Electronic Services (Dz. U. Nr 144, poz. 1204/ Journal of Laws No 144, position 1204). The Customer, by providing his/her personal information to the Seller while placing an order, gives consent for his/her personal information to be processed by the Seller in order to fulfil the order. The Customer will also have the ability to correct, update or remove his/her personal information at any time.
- None of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions are aimed at violating the Customer’s rights. It shall not be interpreted as such since in the case of nonconformity of any part of these Terms and Conditions with applicable law, the Seller declares absolute subordination and application of this law instead of the questioned provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- With regard to changes in the Terms and Conditions and to the scope of these changes, a registered Customer will be informed by electronic means (e-mail provided during registration). The notification will be sent at least 30 days before the new Terms and Conditions come into force.
- The current version of the Terms and Conditions is always available to the Customer in the Terms and Conditions bookmark: http://en.kossmann.com.pl/payment-and-delivery. While processing the order and during the whole period of after-sales support, the Customer must abide by the Terms and Conditions accepted on the day the order was placed, with the exception of situations in which the Customer regards the Terms and Conditions accepted on the day the order was placed as less advantageous than the current ones.
- The Seller guarantees the correct functioning of the online store in the following Internet browsers: IE version 8 or newer, Firefox version 3 or newer, Opera version 9 or newer, Chrome and Safari. Using software of third companies that has effect on the functioning of the browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari may have effect on the correct display of the shop, which is why in order to obtain full functioning of the shop, www.kossmann.com.pl/sklep, you should close them all.
- In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the adequate legal provisions in force are to be applied. Contentious issues will be considered by a court of local and material jurisdiction for Kossmann Fashion